Audio Unavailable at this
Bipolar Disorder has become a prominent illness since the
‘Andrew Johns revelations & Tim Smith’, though it has been around for a long time. Due to the seriousness of
the illness and the effective treatment available, along with the heightened media coverage ‘Kick Off’ felt it
necessary to cover Bipolar in their programs, workshops & sessions.
- What is Bipolar Disorder?
- What are the signs & symptoms?
- Depression v. Bipolar.
- What is ‘mania’?
- What is psychosis?
- How is it diagnosed?
- Living with a person with Bipolar Disorder.
- The effects of Bipolar.
- Consequences of untreated Bipolar Disorder.
- Treatment available.
- What to do if you suspect you may be suffering from Bipolar, or you know someone who may
be exhibiting the signs of Bipolar.
- Maintaining a healthy body & mind.
- Sessions run for approximately one (1) hour. They are primarily an
How sessions are run:
- The use of information & educational literature & audio visual
- Workbook, feedback forms, pamphlets & brochures
©2008 Waldel Pty Ltd